Facilities & Amenities
Located in beautiful western Montana, The Russian Olive Bed & Breakfast is close to Arlee, Montana, en route to the National Bison Range and Glacier National Park. Perched on the edge of the Rattlesnake Mountains, The Russian Olive has a beautiful view overlooking the expansive Jocko Valley, just south of the Mission Mountains.
Quiet, private and relaxing, The Russian Olive Bed & Breakfast is family oriented and open year-round by advance booking.
Whether your planning your next family reunion, a wedding, or just need to get away, our bed and breakfast is a perfect choice. The Russian Olive offers spacious accommodations for up to 17. All rooms feature the following amenities:
- Non-smoking rooms
- King, queen or full beds
- Free local calls
- Free wireless internet access in all rooms
You can choose from the following rooms for your stay:
- The Master Suite with private entrance and a private bath w/ jacuzzi tub
- Writer's Room with a queen-size bed, writing desk, and a shared bath
- Private Retreat Suite with two queen size beds and private bath with shower.
- Two Room Studio with two rooms, dining area, sitting area, small kitchen, private bath and entry
The Russian Olive is conveniently located approximately 30 minutes from Missoula International Airport.
Each guest will receive a full, hearty, wheat-free breakfast with fresh eggs and organic fruits and produce, often from neighboring farms. Special menus are gladly prepared with advance notice.
Access to horseback riding and horse clinics, nature walks, mountain biking, and fly fishing in the summer; cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and snowmobiling in the winter; art classes and workshops at local studios; and u-pick organic farms.